Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello


View from my front yard on a recent rare foggy morning

For a long time I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs.  I have learned how to do so many things, been inspired by countless projects, and gleaned much wisdom from others who are walking this same path of following Jesus.  I have loved all the inspiration and encouragement.

After awhile, I started thinking about things I would like to share on a blog, partly so that I would quit spending so much time reading about other people's projects and start doing some of my own:), partly to help me look for the beautiful and the good in the midst of my own little world.  I also wanted a space where I could put down some thoughts and pictures for memory's sake -- for myself and my family.  A place for projects and stories -- hence the title "Collected Yarns."

Thanks for taking some time to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment :) I've turned off anonymous comments due to spam. If you would like to leave a comment and can't, send me an email.